As we begin our 14th year of operation we will be offering more expanded remittance and remote scanning functionality through our iCapture® suite and we will continue to execute a strategy that is predicated on the belief that it is much more important to be recognized for delivering the best solution, as compared to being the biggest or the least expensive.
What makes Impression Technology unique? Just ask any of our clients. They would welcome the chance to talk with you. Click here.
2001 Best of Show Award and 2002 Best Use of Technology Award at the Government Technology Conference in Sacramento for the California Tax Engineering and Modernization Project
Come test drive the new all-purpose IBML ImageTrac 5 RP Lite remittance and document scanner with the industry's fastest and lowest cost of ownership. We expect delivery of our demo scanner in our Walnut Creek office by February 2011. (click for datasheet)
- 174/257 pages per minute
- 385 checks per minute
- 2 pockets
- Intermixed docs and checks
- Single-line OCR-A, OCR-B or E13B
- Imprints, endorses and encodes
- Exclusive iCapture® Job definition integration.
For more serious scanning, ibml introduces their best series of high-speed scanners, the ImageTrac 5475. Call us for a quotation and demo. (click for datasheet)
- 429/257 pages per minute
- up to 21 configurable number of sort pockets
- Intermixed docs and checks
- Feb 2011, City of Glendale's new TALIS system goes into live production with iCapture® supporting the scanning of license applications, tax returns, and utility bills with Check21 electronic deposits.
- Nov 2010, iCapture® selected to provide data capture system for the Virginia Employment Commission.
- Oct 2010, HP Enterprise Services selects iCapture® for the State of Rhode Island Medicaid Management Information System.
- Jul 2010, CA Employment Development Department (EDD) selects iCapture® solution from Impression Technology for the Disability Insurance Automation (DIA) Project.
- Jul 2010, Oregon Department of Revenue to add Automated Fax Processing
- Jun 2010, Impression to provide iCapture front-end to the Automated Collection Enhancement System (ACES) in the Tax Branch of the California Employment Development Department.
- Jun 2010, California Employment Development Department awards Impression contract for purchase of 4 high-speed IBML ImageTrac scanners.
- May 2010, Hewlett Packard selects iCapture® for the data capture processing for the State of New Hampshire's Medicare & Medicaid claims.
- Jan 2010, CA Employment Development Department (EDD) initiates the UI Modernization (UIMOD) Project and selects iCapture® data capture solution from Impression Technology.
- Jan 2010, California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board (CUIAB) selects iCapture® data capture solution from Impression Technology to begin processing appeals documents..
A new release of iCapture® version 5.0 is now available with the following additions:
- Expanded electronic check processing capability through our iRemit suite of applications supporting all key industry standards including X9.37, X9.100-180 files, NACHA ACH files, Image Replacement Documents (IRDs), and custom bank defined image cash-letters and Check21/ARC.
- Expanded end-to-end, open reconciliation reports for monetary and non-monetary documents.
- Expanded support for processing Quarterly Wage and Payroll Reports.
- Ability to define departmental partitioning by Sections and Units within a large public agency.
- Expanded support of end-user defined list of miscelllaneous forms.
- More accurate forms identification of through our new iClassifier module
- Enhanced assertion-based scripting enabling easy access to SQL databases.
- Expanded Documentum support.